Call Center Systems Specialist Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Call Center Systems Specialist supports efficient call center operations by planning, organizing and managing the contact center Systems. Manage Work Force Management tool for workload through accurate forecasts, staff calculations, schedules and management reports. This position is also responsible for system administration tasks and call flow optimizations. This position is responsible for partnering with the Support Management team to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources and share responsibility for meeting service level and response time objectives across all contact channels.
- Manage Call Center Administration including User Configurations, Phone Configurations, etc.,
- Manage Change Requests for Call Flows and Optimizations of Call Flows to meet business needs
- Monitor Call Center KPIs and report to the support management teams, also track deviations to SLA.
- Develop both short and long-term capacity plans, provide accurate workload forecasts for staff planning and budgeting, and systematically collect data required to do so.
- Facilitate the coordination of shift assignments, vacation bids, time off approvals, and daily schedule processes.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly reporting of resource management results for the contact center management team. Reports include monthly attrition, monthly capacity/utilization and performance reports, intra-day summaries and daily summary reports.
- Function as a liaison with other organizational areas and departments to resolve issues affecting contact center
- Promote education and understanding of business requirements and workforce management practices among contact center management and agents.
- Produce call volume and processing time forecasts on interval, daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for work groups, and compare actual results to forecast, identifying opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Work with routing team to implement and maintain best contact routing design for performance, manageability, WFM, and reporting.
- Create policies and procedures to standardize call center systems process
Successful candidates will possess:
- A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, or 1-2 years related experience and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a contact center workforce management role, with at least 1 year as a lead or supervisor, required. Experience working with multiple contact types (calls, email, chat, outbound/dialer) preferred.
- Experience using statistical reporting and analysis, relational databases, and advanced proficiency using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience using an industry-recognized application, such as IEX, Aspect, or Interactive Intelligence, to perform forecasting and other workforce management functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively present complex information to front line employees, contact center management, and senior executives.
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to work under pressure, and to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work with limited direction, self-motivate, and exhibit a creative approach to problem solving.
- The ability to adapt to change and implement quickly based on overall direction and needs of the company.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED