Campaign Manager Bounce Exchange
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Bounce Exchange, a start-up that is now one of the top 5% fastest growing enterprise software companies in the U.S., has an opening for a full-time Campaign Manager in its New York headquarters. We help top internet retailers and publishers to better monetize their web traffic using patented marketing technology.
If you have any interest in start-ups, e-commerce or digital marketing, this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team on the ground floor (founders include former leaders at Bonobos and other well-known e-commerce players) and help blaze the trail for future growth.
You will learn more in two weeks here than you would elsewhere in two years about all facets of effective e-commerce and online marketing. You will be given tremendous early responsibility, immediately start to build a network of relationships from leading websites, and have the chance to help transform a start-up into a leader in the market. To sum it up, you will become a VP of marketing, but for multiple websites instead of just one. And have a lot of fun in the process.
That perhaps over-used Marissa Mayer quote ("if you're offered a seat on a rocket ship--just get on"), well yeah, this is that.
- Manage multiple client relationships
- Build marketing campaigns for clients using our technology platform with the primary goal of improving their website's performance
- Work alongside our graphic designers and conversion specialists to create these campaigns
- Use data to continuously optimize campaigns and boost results
- Generate ideas for new features and campaigns, tailored to the unique needs of each client
- Develop and maintain a strong rapport with clients - you will be the primary touch point
- BA/BS degree plus 1-3 years experience related to digital marketing and/or e-commerce; recent/upcoming graduates will also be considered
- Passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter with a healthy dose of humility
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment. Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time. Team player.
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful: works independently, doesn't take "no" for an answer.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understands the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Fully paid medical / dental beneifts
- 3 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays
Include the following in your cover letter in the apply section
- Short statement (2-3 paragraphs maximum) explaining interest / experience with e-commerce or digital marketing
- Take a look at this product page and provide 3 things you would do to improve conversion; in other words, how do you make a greater percentage of visitors purchase this or another item? Suggestions can cover literally anything - page layout, language, images, buttons, size of elements, etc.
||New York, NY 10013 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED