Campaign QA Specialist Responsys
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview:
Responsys Campaign Services team has been chartered to lead the division in protecting the branding and quality of our clients. It's a tall task, with the very highest expectations. The successful candidate will have demonstrated a deep understanding of and extreme attention to detail and focus on specific tasks surrounding ensuring 100% accuracy in every email campaign and program that we develop or deploy in-house.
Candidate will work closely with the campaign development team to test and ensure the release of quality email campaigns, landing pages, micro-sites, forms and programs. This includes developing, maintaining, and implementing test strategies, plans, procedures, and cases. In addition, communicating with team members as to issues discovered through the testing process while introducing and implementing improvements to streamline processes and procedures.
This position will have responsibility for working with both internal and offshore quality assurance engineers on testing goals and objectives.
- Work with Quality Assurance processes including daily productivity measurements and accuracy so
as to meet and maintain quality objectives set for the organization
- Participates in business requirement and functional specification reviews.
- Creates, review and execute testplans/testcases and validation procedures for forms, micro-sites,
pref centers, landing pages and email programs.
- Work with client teams and QA teams to help create and execute UAT plans
- Identifies risks and issues proactively and work with managers to drives solutions
- Responsible for reviewing, testing and approving HTML/Text/mobile campaigns that are created
through Campaign Services and Creative Services Groups.
- Work with team members to facilitate the approval process for Email Campaigns prior to launch
- Provide regular project status reports to Campaign Services QA managers
- Bachelors Degree with similar industry experience
- Experience in a Quality Assurance environment with Leadership experience. (2+ years)
- Knowledge of one or more web technologies and Internet environments including: email, web development, analytics?
- Very strong skills with MS-Word, MS-Project, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel.
- Proven past experience with Quality Assurance
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, a strong customer orientation and good organizational skills.
- Individual must be process orientated, self-motivated and creative with entrepreneur mindset
- Effectively presents information and responds to questions or inquiries from supervisor, staff, coworkers, coordinating personnel, etc.
- Client focus with an obsession for achieving targeted, measurable results
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED