Campus Development Specialist Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is looking for a Campus Development Specialist in Pleasanton, California or Salt Lake City, UT to join our College Program team. Founded in 2005 by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
In this exciting role, you will join our dynamic and growing team responsible for Workdayâs College Program, Generation Workday. As one of two Campus Development Specialists, you will drive and execute on all on-campus recruiting initiatives to build a strong college candidate pipeline for our College Recruiters. You will skillfully deliver recruiting events to attract the interest of technical and non-technical undergraduate and graduate level candidates. Generation Workday has experienced significant year over year growth and is responsible for recruiting our future successors and leaders. This is an exciting time to join our team!
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for maintaining and growing the relationships with campuses in Utah and the larger Western region.
- Charged with managing events and all logistics associated with these events; including, venue, food, give-aways, and participation in events.
- Effectively and efficiently source, organize and distribute resumes from various campus events to our appropriate College Recruiters supporting the different areas of the organization.
- Collaborate with other CDS on message consistency around positions and recruiting activity for campuses in your region and manage postings to various social platforms.
- Coordinate and manage all Final Round Interview Days in SLC office (if applicable); including, scheduling batch interviews, event planning and execution for these days.
- Build strategic relationships with career centers, faculty, student groups and campus organizations.
- Keep abreast of search tools, sourcing methods, best practices and industry trends.
- Work with College Program Manager and College Coordinator to coordinate on-boarding and learning and development activities for GWs in SLC office (if applicable).
- Either college recruiting/program coordination and/or campus development experience.
- Knowledge of web and social recruiting platforms and some experience using them.
- Knowledge of career center recruiting web tools/sites and sourcing tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to collaborate.
- Affinity for creating and streamlining processes.
- Must be polished, energetic, driven, self starter.
- Must be willing to wear lots of âhatsâ and able to work with a remote team and manager
- Travel required. Heaviest travel (approximately 80-90%) from September through November and January through April/May
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services