Category Sales Specialist Dailybreak
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Company: Dailybreak
Dailybreak is a VC-backed startup based near North Station in Boston, Massachusetts. Our product - an interactive media unit called the Challenge - is a digital launchpad for product promotions, contests and sweepstakes for brands like Chevy, PUMA, Proctor & Gamble and more. This game-ified ad format brings great content to consumers and social action to brands (in the form of user-generated content, leads, shares and more).
The Role: Category Sales Specialist
As a Category Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for selling and acquiring new clients. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will contact leads who are marketing agencies, ad agencies, and direct potential customers. You will be joining a team of top performers and will be responsible for successfully selling the value of Dailybreak's contest and promotions software, the challenge methodology, and ongoing client relationships. During the sales process, you will guide agencies and companies as they learn how Dailybreak can help them quickly set up, launch, and measure contests, sweepstakes, and promotions.
Selling is done primarily over the phone and clients will largely consist of -- but will not be limited to - agencies and direct companies. This position has significant earning potential and is an inside sales role working in our Boston office and requires ZERO travel!
- Lead Sales efforts on the roll out of a disruptive new product
- Manage a large pipeline of leads to identify, recruit, and develop prospective high value customers and channel partners.
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective customers.
- Become an expert at presenting how Dailybreak Challenges and software can help a prospect improve their current marketing programs.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level by identifying partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our software, creative services, and training.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- The desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales.
- A positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for your successes as well as failures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Terrific consultative selling skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Experience working in a startup environment, if possible
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and / or over quota President's Club type
- 2-4+ years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment is a plus but not a requirement
- Emotional intelligence
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Facility with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
- Channel sales or agency experience (is a plus)
To Apply: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume
||Boston, MA 02114 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED