CCIE & CCNA Network Engineers Integrated Photonics Technology, Inc.
Integrated Photonics Technology (IPITEK), a leading manufacturer of advanced networking products, is searching for Carrier Ethernet Solution Engineers who are highly motivated, results-oriented, and passionate about solving customer's problems. We are seeking energetic and experienced Network Engineers to support our Ethernet product line to current and new customers
Positions are based in San Diego areas in the U.S. Qualified applicants from all parts of the country are welcome to apply.
- Maintain expert level knowledge in Carrier Ethernet technologies and market trends.
- Provide technical support for customer demonstrations, trial activities and trade shows.
- Funnel customer experience and feedback to product management and product marketing.
- Responsible for customer deployments, in particular planning, installation and hand-off.
- Support the sales team in pre-sales activities such as customer presentations and technical designs.
- Post-sales customer support and problem escalation.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- BSEE or BSCS, or equivalent experience.
- CCIE & CCNA is highly desirable.
- Working experience with Layer 2 and 3 protocols, especially Ethernet and IP.
- Deep understanding of modern network architectures.
- Deep technical expertise of Metro Ethernet.
- Energetic individual with excellent people skills.
- Competitive and results-driven personality.
- Able to listen attentively and actively.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent PC, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Prior engineering experience with Ethernet networking desirable.
Job Code: 02-09-2009CCIE.
||Carlsbad, CA |