Central helpdesk agent onefinestay
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED PhD onefinestay
At the unhotel we?re reinventing our central helpdesk and as we've grown, we?ve taken the bold step of splitting the team between our HQ in London and our new offices in LA. The team is the first point of contact for enquirers from all around the world and it?s vital that each interaction they have with us is both enjoyable and informative. So, the team have to be impassioned experts in all things onefinestay. It won?t mean shutting yourself up in a cloister with a textbook. By building strong relationships with our teams in London, New York, Paris and LA you?ll have the nous to know to whom each caller (be they guest, host, or window-shopper) needs to speak ? if you can?t solve their query on the spot.
The team you?ll join have got sage service down to a ?t?, so you?re going to be learning from the best. Right now, they?re manning the phones around the clock so applicants should know that they?ll be required to work shifts. Fear not though, there is no night shift - when it?s time for you to head to bed in LA your colleagues in London will take over.
- Answering phone and email enquiries, all of which require an individual response
- Liaising with other teams in the business to ensure every booking runs smoothly
- Talking to our hosts: these are their homes and you will have to communicate with them and be sensitive to their requests as well
- Processing payments, cancellations and refunds
Desired Experience and Skills
- There?s a lot of talking, to a lot of different people. So you?ll need to like it, and be good at it
- A confident, reassuring and charming phone manner, and ability to build rapport with people quickly and effectively
- Excellent written communication skills. Your emails will have to be friendly, helpful and precise
- Charm, confidence, and empathy are central to this role
- Accurate maths skills ? alarm bells need to start ringing in your head if something is wrong as we cannot misquote. Ever
- Two years? minimum previous customer service experience
- Knowledge of other languages is a strong plus, as is experience living and working in other major world cities
- You?ll need to really care about people, you?re interested in our guests and you?ve a strong ability to empathise with them
- Excellent customer service skills
- A quick learner
- Comfortable working in a team
- Great attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a high pressure environment
||Los Angeles, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
onefinestay gives you the chance to stay in someone's place while they're out of town. You get to live their life for a few days and nights.
Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room. And there's service to match.
Nobody wants to be a tourist, so our homes come with recommendations from the people who live in them. For everything else, we're here 24/7.Investors: Canaan Partners All Jobs: at onefinestay
Support onefinestay with Social Media services