Change Manager-Customer Technical Operations Excellence (02510) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies. Workday employees expect that you model Workday's dedication to our customers. Workday customers expect that you exemplify the passionate Workday employee, who knows the right answer to their problems.
We are currently looking to hire a Change Manager within the Operations Excellence group of Workday Technical Operations. The successful candidate will manage the daily operations of the Change Advisory Board, monitor/improve the quality of change requests and certifications to ensure adherence to the change management process. He/she will be responsible for integrating additional enhancements into the existing process / tooling with quality results and further user adoption accordingly. He/she will also be providing data and/or collaterals that support change management related metrics and initiatives on an on-going basis. The Change Manager will oversee all change schedules and assist in coordinating changes during maintenance windows. He/She will also partner with the problem management function to co-relate root causes and metrics.
The successful candidate must be technically savvy, data savvy and organizationally savvy to excel in his/her daily responsibilities. He/She must possess the ability to thoroughly uncover change requests that expose audit risks, and work with the change operator(s) and/or line manager(s) to rectify such in a timely, professional, productive manner. He/She must be extremely organized, meticulous to be the gate keeper for critical, time-sensitive documents that support users in and outside of Technical Operations, and to serve as the single source of truth for all change management related data.
- Daily monitoring of change requests and follow-up on requests that expose audit risks
- Daily capturing of change management data based on metrics requirement
- Manage weekly Change Advisory Board meetings and certification sessions. Ensure proper documentation of CAB discussions.
- Manage/evolve CAB dashboards, master change calendar and other CM related tools including but not limited to: Jira, Certification References, Confluence, etc.
- Document and communicate process/tooling enhancement(s) to user community.
- Actively participate in the quality assurance of any tooling enhancement and serve as user proxy during sign-off
- Funnel user feedback for Operations Excellence program management to make continuous improvement.
- Partner with Operations Excellence problem management and program management teams, to co-relate root causes and metrics.
* At least 3 years experience working in computer technical operations field as part of an organization supporting a large public-facing high availability service
* At least 2 years experience as the primary owner responsible for running the day-to-day operations of a computer technical operations Change Management process
* Strong sense of accountability and responsibility. Self-driven and highly-motivated
* In-depth knowledge of cloud architecture, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS configurations / dependencies
* Advanced user of Excel, Access, SQL/JQL
* Proficient to advanced working knowledge of Confluence and Jira
* Excellent verbal / written communication and documentation skills
* Outstanding time management, organizing, project management skills
* Knowledge of audit compliance and risk management principles
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services