Channel Account Executive - ISV & Media Partner Program HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
HubSpot seeks a Channel Account Executive to join The ISV and Media Partner Program Team. You will be responsible for working with established HubSpot High Volume Reseller Partners. Your role will be to be their business coach, help them define their goals to either resell HubSpot at a certain volume or sell and service channel customers with inbound marketing service retainers.
A High Volume Reseller is defined as, but not limited to ISV's (CRM and CMS companies), Resellers that are channel partners of these ISV companies and/or media companies that are magazines, newspapers, online publishers, TV stations and radio stations.
You will report to The Manager of the ISV and Media Partner Program as well work closely with the Director of Channel Sales. You will be responsible for strategically managing the partner relationship as a coach to our partners, pursuing warm and cold channel sales leads of that partner, building a funnel as a result of prospecting into the partner lead funnel, achieving your quota by closing partner channel leads and helping our partners reach financial success.
In this role, you will:
- Be a part of a quickly growing team at HubSpot
- Be the key point strategist responsible for helping partners achieve their revenue goals
- Be a business coach to partners to help them drive more qualified leads into your funnel
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities from cold and warm leads registered by partners
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with partners and channel leads
- Become an expert at presenting how inbound marketing, HubSpot's software, and HubSpot's partner program can help a company improve the fundamentals of their business or create a new arm of revenue
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
What you need to have to qualify:
- You are smart and you get stuff done quickly and accurately.
- You are goal and action oriented.
- You have channel sales experience and have excelled in the role.
- Knowledge of the media industry, not required but a plus.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years sales experience.
- You have significant customer facing experience in an enterprise sales or business development role.
- You have a good understanding of how technology works from a conceptual standpoint and can effectively and succinctly communicate this to an inexperienced audience.
- You can take complicated stuff and make it clear, actionable and relevant to your target audience.
- You can roll with the punches and adapt to a rapidly-changing environment.
- You have the ability to build relationships and command credibility with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have superior communications skills, excellent verbal capacity, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- A desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful.
- Terrific consultative selling skills.
- Exceptional creativity in a sales environment
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence of being a top producer in previous roles
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly, and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
- Fast typing and note taking skills.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
- BA or BS degree (An MBA is a plus)
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED