Channel Account Executive - Media Program HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
HubSpot seeks a Channel Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Media Team. You will be responsible for hunting media companies using a defined sales process. Media companies include B2B and B2C magazines, newspapers, online publishers, TV stations and radio stations. This role is an inside sales position working in our Cambridge HQs.
You will report to The Manager of the Media and ISV Partner Program as well work closely with the Director of Sales. You will be responsible for developing a business plan for a targeted list of accounts, pursuing inbound and cold leads, building a funnel and achieving your monthly quota.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities from cold and warm leads
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospects
- Become an expert at presenting how inbound marketing, HubSpot's software, and HubSpot's media program can help a company improve audience revenue, generate new advertisers, help advertisers get better ROI or create a new arm of revenue
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Be supported by a business development rep who will help set appointments and pre-qualify prospects
What you need to have to qualify:
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years sales experience and have excelled in your role(s.)
- You are smart and you get stuff done quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge of the media industry (not required but a plus).
- You have experience selling to senior level executives.
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You have a good understanding of how technology works from a conceptual standpoint and can effectively communicate this to an inexperienced audience.
- You can take complicated stuff and make it clear, actionable and relevant to your target audience.
- You can roll with the punches and adapt to a rapidly-changing environment.
- You have the ability to build relationships and command credibility with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have superior communications skills, excellent verbal capacity, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- Excellent consultative selling skills.
- Exceptional creativity in a sales environment
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence of being a top producer in previous roles
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly, and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
- BA or BS degree (An MBA is a plus)
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED