Channel Account Manager - Enterprise Sales - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MuleSoft is seeking an ambitious and talented North American Channel Sales Manager to drive new revenue through a multi-channel approach. This role is responsible for working with existing MuleSoft channel partners in North America, identifying new channel relationships and proactively working with the MuleSoft direct sales team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through the channel as well as growing the channel itself.
This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast growing market with best of breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of creating a new business then you should be at MuleSoft.
POSITION DETAILS AND DELIVERABLES:
- Maximize sales through existing channel relationships and develop programs for growing/nurturing channel partners.
- Work closely with the MuleSoft sales team to position Mule & our channel partners within strategic opportunities.
- Leverage internal & external resources to effectively position MuleSoft as the thought leader for integration & middleware across the SI/VAR channel.
- Effectively use SFDC to track, develop and report your work with potential clients, channel partners and renewals.
- Design and implement programs in conjunction with marketing to drive knowledge of MuleSoft & its products
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum five years sales experience in a related enterprise software industry
- Exceptional track record of leveraging the channel to build and close deals by working across all levels of the organization, from developer to the C-suite.
- Demonstrable history of closing significant software licensing deals directly and via the channel at or above $75K ASP and annual quota achievement of $1MM+
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skill
- BA/BS strongly preferred. Technical background would be advantageous
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to connect data and applications within and between organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of connections or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. MuleSoft's platform is helping to create the winners, with big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart and Nokia. Over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products and we power integrations with leading SaaS companies such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday and Box.
We're building a great company, filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services