Channel Account Manager - France Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Channel Account Manager - France
The Channel Account Manager will, at the same time, be part of an international team of channel managers, and will work closely with the local Palo Alto Networks sales team in his/her country or region. Goal is to develop our channel partners to become more self sufficient, more committed and more proactive to work with our Palo Alto Networks' sales teams. The role will focus on delivering measurable results including increased revenue, market share and mind share with the partner sales, customers and partner management.
- Work within and contribute to the French channel business plan that will drive for a sufficiently large channel landscape that can support the growth ambitions of the company
- Focus on largest Resellers (Diamond, Platinum, Gold levels) and on Distribution.
- Hold regular business planning sessions within channels.
- Ensure channels comply to Partner Program accreditation levels.
- Set and measure strong but reachable goals with channels.
- Balance short term initiatives with longer term development.
- Enable channel sales and pre-sales people to become successful with Palo Alto Networks.
- Take initiatives to build a channel community of committed and knowledgeable channel sales.
- Work together with other functional managers within the country (sales, pre-sales, marketing and inside sales)
- Work within the French channel team and report into Director EMEA Channels and into Regional Sales leader
- Position is based in Paris focusing on French market.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in acquiring and developing Channel partners
- 5-10 years of progressive channel development experience.
- Tangible track record of building channel business successfully in a fast-growing environment.
- Key relationships built at numerous VAR's and large systems integrators is a plus.
- Traveling within the country or region is required, with some trips within Europe and to US.
- Higher education or university degree
- Structured. Focussed. Business minded. Able to prioritize.
- A-player. Teamplayer.
- Willing to be part of an ambitious, successful, fast growing company, offering unique and disruptive technology that addresses the security business needs of a fast growing customer and prospect base.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED