Channel Account Manager - HVR Partner Program HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
HubSpot seeks a Channel Account Manager to join our High Volume Reseller Partner Program Team. You will be responsible for working with established HubSpot HVR Partners. Your role, as their business coach will be to help them define their goals to either resell HubSpot or sell and service channel customers. This role is an inside sales position working in our Cambridge HQs.
You will report to the Manager of the HVR team as well as work closely with the Director of Sales. You will be responsible for strategically managing the partner relationship, pursuing warm and cold channel leads, building a funnel as a result of prospecting, and achieving your quota by closing partner channel leads.
In this role, you will:
- Be the key point strategist responsible for helping a defined list of partners achieve their revenue goals
- Be a business coach to partners to help them drive more qualified leads into your funnel
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities from cold and warm leads registered by partners
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with partners and channel leads
- Become an expert at presenting how inbound marketing, HubSpot's software, and HubSpot's partner program can help a company improve the fundamentals of their business or create a new arm of revenue
- Collaborate with a Business Development Rep who will help set appointments and pre-qualify prospects
What you need to have to qualify:
- You are smart and you get stuff done quickly and accurately.
- You have channel sales experience and have excelled in the role.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years sales experience.
- You have significant customer facing experience in an enterprise sales or business development role.
- You have a good understanding of how technology works from a conceptual standpoint and can effectively and succinctly communicate this to an inexperienced audience.
- You can take complicated stuff and make it clear, actionable and relevant to your target audience.
- You can roll with the punches and adapt to a rapidly-changing environment.
- You have the ability to build relationships and command credibility with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have superior communications skills, excellent verbal capacity, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation..
- Excellent consultative selling skills.
- Exceptional creativity in a sales environment
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence of being a top producer in previous roles
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
- BA or BS degree (An MBA is a plus)
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED