Channel Account Manager - ISV Channel Sales - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
CHANNEL ACCOUNT MANAGER - ISV CHANNEL SALES - SAN FRANCISCO
Do you love building strong relationships, evangelizing a great product, and closing business? MuleSoft is seeking a high-energy, execution-oriented Channel Account Manager to drive revenue for CloudHub, our award-winning Integration Platform as a Service offering.
The CloudHub Channel Account Manager will own revenue generation, new opportunity development, pipeline management, & account strategy execution within a defined base of existing partner accounts. The ideal candidate will possess the passion and energy necessary to consistently cultivate new opportunities within our CloudHub partners' customer base.
As the CloubHub Account Executive, your principle objective will be to generate revenue from our SaaS partners. With a laser focus on partner enablement you will proactively interface with our SaaS partners' sales teams to ensure projected deal volume materializes. Exceptional relationship skills and a proven track record of success of driving rapid sales cycles is a must.
- Proactively manage an assigned base of Partner Accounts
- Serve as the principal point of contact for assigned Partner Accounts.
- Execute SaaS partner sales plans and continually drive sales to close.
- Establish, develop and manage relationships with Partner Accounts from Sales teams to Senior Executives.
- Forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments and aggressive pipeline management.
- Meet/exceed overall assigned revenue goals as well as partner specific revenue goals
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Consistent track record of selling and exceeding quota
- Consistent track record of developing new business and opportunities with existing accounts
- Consistent track record of successfully managing strategic accounts with rapid sales cycles
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful software sales experience is a plus
- Experience in a Relationship-based Sales Model
- Experience servicing and growing account relationships in a channel sales environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft provides the most widely used integration platform to connect any application, data service or API, across the cloud and on-premise continuum. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of endpoints or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. Companies can no longer compete with just the assets, technology and talent within their four walls. In the era of the New Enterprise, companies must combine an explosion of applications, data, partners and customers into a single, high performing entity. Founded on the idea that connecting applications should not be hard, MuleSoft helps organizations harness the power of their applications through integration. Delivered as a packaged integration experience that eliminates costly point-to-point code, MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform combines Mule ESB, CloudHub and Anypoint Connectors with capabilities for API creation, publishing and management. Supporting billions of transactions per day, MuleSoft is used in production by global leaders in major industry verticals, including Walmart, MasterCard, Nokia, NestlÃ© and Honeywell, and powers integrations with leading SaaS vendors such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday, Intuit and Box.
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services