Channel Account Manager - ISV Channel Sales - San Francisco MuleSoft
Do you love building strong relationships, evangelizing a great product, and closing business?
MuleSoft is seeking a high-energy, execution-oriented Channel Account Manager to drive revenue for CloudHub, our award-winning Integration Platform as a Service offering.
The CloudHub Channel Account Manager will own revenue generation, new opportunity development, pipeline management, & account strategy execution within a defined base of existing partner accounts. The ideal candidate will possess the passion and energy necessary to consistently cultivate new opportunities within our CloudHub partners' customer base.
As the CloubHub Account Executive, your principle objective will be to generate revenue from our SaaS partners. With a laser focus on partner enablement you will proactively interface with our SaaS partners' sales teams to ensure projected deal volume materializes. Exceptional relationship skills and a proven track record of success of driving rapid sales cycles is a must.
- Proactively manage an assigned base of Partner Accounts
- Serve as the principal point of contact for assigned Partner Accounts.
- Execute SaaS partner sales plans and continually drive sales to close.
- Establish, develop and manage relationships with Partner Accounts from Sales teams to Senior Executives
- Forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments and aggressive pipeline management.
- Meet/exceed overall assigned revenue goals as well as partner specific revenue goals
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Consistent track record of selling and exceeding quota
- Consistent track record of developing new business and opportunities with existing accounts
- Consistent track record of successfully managing strategic accounts with rapid sales cycles
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful software sales experience is a plus
- Experience in a Relationship-based Sales Model
- Experience servicing and growing account relationships in a channel sales environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Morgenthaler All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services