Channel Account Manager - Nordics Palo Alto Networks
Channel Account Manager -Nordics
The Channel Development position is an extension of the Palo Alto Networks territory sales team by performing activities associated with making our channel partner's more self sufficient and gain leverage for the Palo Alto Networks' sales teams. The Channel Development activities will focus on building a stronger relationship with our Channel Partners with measurable results including increased revenue, market share and mind share with the partner sales, customers and partner management.
Channel Marketing and demand generation
- Manage, administrate, deliver and or create certification training for partner sales and partner systems engineers.
- Working with field sales, corporate and the partners directly to ensure that our partner portal is equipped with the right content to enable partner sales, sales engineers and management be informed and successful at delivering the value proposition of our solution
- Engage with our key partners in combination with field sales to establish extended services partners. Manage the delivery of and certification of authorized training, professional services and front line support programs ensuring they are effective and working
- Cultivate and find new partners working with field sales to fill holes in current coverage.
- This function is focussed on the Nordic countries : Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and the Baltic states.
Channel account management
- Manage the MDF process including budget creation, resources, logistics to ensure success for any partner related demand generation activity.
- Work close with field sales organization to maintain a calendar of events and speakers for any channel demand generation activity.
- Be accountable for increasing pipeline and revenue number in a defined channel territory.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in prospecting for Channel partners and assisting Partners to close end user business
- Business plan creation and delivery. Field sales will participate and together along with the Director of sales should deliver the business plan to the Top partners per Country.
- Metric tracking and reporting based on PID, PDD, Sales and SE certification, NFR, AVR creation, Portal activity.
- Candidate must be able to drive business planning with the distributors and the larger resellers
- 5-10 years of progressive channel development experience
- B.S. Degree, MBA preferred
- Demonstrable proven track record of channel created revenue growth
- Must have key relationships built at numerous VAR's and large systems integrators.
- Must have experience in team or organization leadership
- A little travel is required