Channel Account Manager Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Channel Account Manager
Sales | xxxxx
Partner Development Manager, Northern Europe â€" Infoblox
You will be responsible for activities centric to Relationship Management and Business/Opportunity/Sales Development with Infoblox Channel and Alliance Partners in Northern Europe (BENELUX and NORDIC region) with pipeline development and channel revenue being the ultimate metrics of job performance. This is a high-energy position requiring the candidate to be extremely motivated and results driven. A proven track record of success in managing channel sales and developing high value, Enterprise level business through and with partners is required.
- Build and implement a channel strategy and plan for the Region aligned and consistent with the overall revenue and growth targets for the Territory.
- Ensure alignment of the partner strategy with the Regional Sales team; understand their Coverage models and strategies; know their focus in areas of Target Accounts, Verticals, Geography, and Market coverage.
- Responsible for Channel partner recruitment, onboarding, sales/technical enablement and day-to-day partner account management across the Territory including Distribution, Reseller partners and SIs
- Ensure senior executive level visibility and commitment with key partners for the Infoblox relationship
- Ensure regional compliance with the Infoblox Partner Program and channel best practices
- Spearhead the effort to enable and develop regional and local Partners coordinating resources of Sales, Channel SE, Channel Marketing and Professional Services as needed.
- Create joint business plans for leading Partners to meet minimum growth and revenue targets. Manage and achieve revenue quotas with strategic partners. Ensure partners are achieving the required certification levels for program membership
- Train on new products, Solution Sets, Infoblox corporate direction, business processes, etc., leading to enhanced self-sufficiency in sales and systems and winning mindshare and cycles from competitive vendors.
- Drive joint opportunity development activities with the key partners through account mapping, marketing activities, coordinating MDF, and utilizing Infoblox Channel Marketing Programs.
- Manage Deal Registration, Forecast and Pipeline with the partners, co-ordinate partner engagement and sales activities with Regional Sales Managers.
- Create sense of â€œengagement and connectionâ€ on Exec, Regional Sales, and SE levels
- Address/support admin issues on an â€œas neededâ€ basis
- Be keenly aware of the business of your Partners, and be viewed and treated as a trusted and valued resource for them
- Win the minds of the Infoblox Regional Sales Managers; have them see you as a key contributor to their territory success while helping them understand the role they need to play in on-going Channel Sales, Channel Development and Partner success
- Minimum 7 years experience in channel sales management
- Background in Networking and/or IT Security. Knowledge of relevant resellers and distributors in this area is required.
- International sales, partner, alliance or business development experience
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services