Position: Channel Manager â€" Middle East
· Middle East, mostly Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon.
· The role shall major around â€œManufacturingâ€ solutions of Infor including ERP, SCM, PLM and the 'Extended Solutions' which include EAM, PM, and HCM cross sell.
· Duties shall include Business Planning, Forecasting, Business Development, Recruitment of Channel Partners, and Management of existing Channel Partners, working with the Marketing team to assist the Channels, involvement with Certification of Partners also and full account responsibility.
· Help Channel Partners set business objectives and develop sales plans to expand the presence of Infor in the local market, including lead generation initiatives
· Support Channel Partners in their major sale cycles including meetings with customers and prospects
· Get Channel Partners to achieve their license sales quota.
· Develop business opportunities with local system integrators and influencers
· Represent Infor in the region including Influencers, Market Analysts, Press, etc.
· The role is sales driven and shall carry a license quota, a preferred individual will have a proven track record in Sales, Management experience and also the ability to work autonomously.
· Good understanding of Enterprise Software, especially ERP and Supply Chain software
· Comfortable working in a Multinational Software Company and its internal processes
· Track record of solid and consistent revenue achievement through channel partners
· Results and execution driven character
· Demonstrated experience in working alone in the field
· 5-10 years experience in channel management
· Several years experience in direct field sales
· Native spoken in Arabic
· Fluent and written English
· Operational Marketing background is appreciated (e.g. lead generation campaigns, direct marketing, etc.), as is Public Relations/Press Relations experience.
JOB PRACTICE & RESPONSABILITY
· Act as business developer with our existing partners with regard to their current business with Infor
· Forecasting and planning
· Represent Infor in the region, increase our visibility on the marketplace
· Represent the region's partners at Infor
· Promote business engagements with new potential partners and local influencers
· Assist local Channel partners finding new business opportunities with local prospects
· Work with Infor central Finance, Sales Admin and Legal departments to manage the sales fulfillment in accordance with Revenue Recognition rules
· MBA or equivalent
· Preferred candidate would be one currently being an existing channel manager in an American ERP vendor