Channel Manager Fiberlink Communications
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Fiberlink is one of the fastest-growing companies in the mobile device management space. Mobile Device Management (MDM) is part of the overall one trillion dollar mobile computing market. This massive market is due to what the experts call consumerization; workers and employees are now using their personal devices and apps in the work environment. CIOs must find a balance while controlling the business context and data of these devices. We have a vision for the future and are looking for people to help us create it. We're a privately held company delivering the next generation of enterprise mobile device management solutions, one of the hottest segments in technology, and you can be part of our story. We are a 20 year old company and have been consistently named a leader by customers, partners, and industry analysts regarding our product and service for remote working. We are a highly stable, long term, high performing team of individuals working together to make mobile computing simple to use in the workplace.
This is our mission: we make mobile computing simple, secure and fast for every employee and the corporation.
We are looking for aggressive team players to join our team as Channel Managers.
The Fiberlink Channel Manager will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Recruitment of resellers
- Responsible for growing reseller revenues within an assigned geography
- Interact closely with Fiberlink Sales through lead generation, joint presentations, and cooperative account management.
- Track all relevant sales activity within assigned territory
- Responsible for on-boarding resellers and driving them to achieve revenue goals.
- Achieve and maintain expertise in all Fiberlink products
- Provide feedback to marketing about product reception and desired features.
- Participate in trade shows and/or other marketing activities where appropriate.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Experienced at initiating a sales cycle with end users or ideally reseller partners
- Proficient in use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, Salesforce.com (or other SFA tools).
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and efficiently
- Excellent phone skills is a must
- Ability to work well in a team-selling environment.
- Ideally worked in a quota-based position before
(Education / Experience):
- College degree desired.
- 6+ years of sales experience in a similar role.
- 3+ years experience with phone-based sales desired.
- Must have 3+ years in a partner facing role
- Attention to detail; excellent organizational skills; superior time management skills; outstanding follow-up skills a must
- Superior oral/written (grammar, spelling, professional) communication skills required
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial-like setting
As a member of the Fiberlink team you will benefit from (to name only a few):
? Generous compensation including: base salary + UNLIMITED monthly commission
? Training and collaboration with some of the best thought leaders in the business
? Working in a casual, flexible and innovative work environment
? Unlimited growth potential
? Selling a product currently delivering explosive growth in the tech sector
||Philadelphia, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED