The position is based in Sydney, Australia.
1. Responsible for recruiting and managing new and existing channel partners and end users
2. Effectively find new resellers, train, support, and develop their business Meet short- term revenue goals as well as drive long-term revenue potential.
3. Work in tandem with channel partners to drive end user demand across Check Point's solution portfolio through focused account coverage that will facilitate growth of the territory bookings.
4. Build channel business by recruiting new channel partners.
5. Develop new business through engagement of optimal resellers.
6. Support partners by conducting joint end user meetings, training, seminars, education, and presentations.
Desired Background &
1. 3 - 7 years Territory/Channel Management experience.
2. Background in selling security and network/Internet Protocol network-related applications.
3. Position requires day-to-day and overnight travel.
4. A proven track record of success is critical.
5. Must be a self-starter and a strong closer.
6. B.S or equivalent education