Channel Marketing Specialist - Part Time, Contract Bit9
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Channel Marketing Specialist â Part Time Contract (20 hours/week)
This position is responsible for developing marketing campaigns in support of channel partner business. Campaigns could be either branded or co-branded between the client and the partner. This is a part time role, 20 hours/week, based in our Waltham headquarters.
- Take the lead in design / execution of marketing campaigns to drive leads for partners.
- Orchestrate the internal and external resources necessary to design, refine, approve, build and launch marketing programs / campaigns.
- Provide overall project management of channel marketing campaigns / projects.
- Provide campaign analysis and reporting to understand ROI and to generate feedback for continuous improvement in all marketing efforts.
- Combine multiple elements of the marketing mix including, but not limited to, strategy, content, target market acquisition, media selection, launch activities both internal and external, and identifying plans for follow-up.
- Understand of the dynamics of the partner community.
- Works with consultation of manager and larger marketing team.
- Independent decisions are made regularly.
- Makes decisions on the specific elements that make up the campaigns in coordination with manager and channel sales leadership.
- Responsible for campaign reporting.
- Typically has a GLOBAL geographic focus.
- Bachelorâs Degree or global equivalent in a related field;
- 3 or more years marketing experience in a technology environment
- Previous experience with growing, security software and services firms a strong bonus
- Ability to interact with marketing and sales leadership
- Demonstrated previous company channel experience and the channel partners assigned or supported in a marketing role
- Understanding of all aspects of marketing and how to build multi-touch campaigns to produce results
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to function as a virtual team leader in the context of marketing projects / campaigns
- Competence with Excel, Word, Salesforce.com, and marketing automation solutions
- Excellent communication skills, ability to problem solve, work independently and collaboratively
- Proficiency / expertise in PowerPoint and campaign design (layout, color, positioning)
- Expertise in writing for impactÂ
We are an equal opportunity employer.Â Bit9 is not working with staffing firms to fill this opening; no calls from staffing firms, please.Â
||Waltham, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED