Channel Marketing Specialist Twilio Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Twilio is powering the future of business communications, providing a platform for building modern, communications-enabled applications -- light, cloud-based, scalable, and user experience focused.
- Nearly 150,000 developers have signed up to be a part of this disruption, building applications for security, privacy, and fraud prevention; customer service and help desk support; sales communications; marketing and lead management; business process and logistics; and business communications and collaboration.
- Twilio customers include great brands like airbnb, eBay, Hulu, Intuit, LinkedIn, Quora, Sony, SurveyMonkey, Trulia, WalmartLabs, and ZenDesk.
- Twilio is energizing the $1.3 trillion telecom market. Come help modernize an enormous industry with software.
About the job:
- The Channel Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting Twilio's efforts to build a world-class ecosystem of partners, which are highly strategic to the Company's long-term direction. This role is a partner to the Channel Sales organization working side-by-side on strategy, channel enablement programs and co-marketing efforts.
- Role reports directly to the Head of Channel Marketing.
- Supports the management of the partner program.
- Helps to drive effective communication programs to insure partner awareness and inclusion.
- Works with team to manage partner education to ensure partner effectiveness.
- Develops programs to support relationship building at field level.
- Drives revenue generation opportunities with partners.
- Ability to think strategically as well as to act tactically.
- Broad marketing skills with capabilities in events, lead generation, PR etc.
- Strong in developing processes and making things programmatic.
- Ability to balance multiple requirements in a fast paced/unstructured environment.
- Knowledge of how to work with sales in the field.
- International experience.
- Strong written and public speaking skills.
- Ability to or experience working cross teams.
- Detail oriented.
- 3 - 5 years of channel marketing experience or marketing communications.
- Undergraduate degree in business/marketing.
- Developer skills or knowledge.
- Software marketing.
- SaaS/Cloud offering exposure.
- Platform marketing experience.
- Background in telephony.
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and life insurance.
- An Amazon Kindle, $30/month to spend on books and a Twilio track jacket after demoing your first Twilio app in front of the company!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Catered lunches and a weekly team dinner featuring invited technology and entrepreneurial speakers.
- Excellent gear (we Apple computers and big monitors - two if you need 'em).
- A strong belief in life/work balance.
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED