Channel Marketing Specialist Twilio
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Twilio is providing a platform for building modern, communications-enabled applications that are cloud-based, scalable, and focused on great user experience.
- More than 200,000 developers have signed up to be a part of this disruption, building everything from call centers (Zendesk) to SMS notifications (Uber).
- Twilio customers include great brands like airbnb, eBay, Hulu, Intuit, LinkedIn, Quora, Sony, SurveyMonkey, Trulia and WalmartLabs.
- Twilio is energizing the $1.3 trillion telecom market. Come help us change communications forever.
About the job:
- The Channel Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting Twilio's efforts to build a world-class ecosystem of partners, which are highly strategic to the Company's long-term direction. This role is a partner to the Channel Sales organization working side-by-side on strategy, channel enablement programs and co-marketing efforts.
- Role reports directly to the Head of Channel Marketing.
- Supports the management of the partner program.
- Helps to drive effective communication programs to insure partner awareness and inclusion.
- Works with team to manage partner education to ensure partner effectiveness.
- Develops programs to support relationship building at field level.
- Drives revenue generation opportunities with partners.
- Ability to think strategically as well as to act tactically.
- Broad marketing skills with capabilities in events, lead generation, PR etc.
- Strong in developing processes and making things programmatic.
- Ability to balance multiple requirements in a fast paced/unstructured environment.
- Knowledge of how to work with sales in the field.
- International experience.
- Strong written and public speaking skills.
- Ability to or experience working cross teams.
- Detail oriented.
- 3 - 5 years of channel marketing experience or marketing communications.
- Undergraduate degree in business/marketing.
- Developer skills or knowledge.
- Software marketing.
- SaaS/Cloud offering exposure.
- Platform marketing experience.
- Background in telephony.
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and life insurance.
- An Amazon Kindle, $30/month to spend on books and a Twilio track jacket after demoing your first Twilio app in front of the company!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Catered lunches and a weekly team dinner featuring invited technology and entrepreneurial speakers.
- Excellent gear (we Apple computers and big monitors - two if you need 'em).
- A strong belief in life/work balance.
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Twilio powers the future of business communications. Enabling phones, VoIP, and messaging to be embedded into web, desktop, and mobile software.Self Funded All Jobs: at Twilio
|Headquarters:||645 Harrison Street|
San Francisco, CA 94107
|Company Profile:||Twilio is the developer platform for communications. With Twilio, developers and businesses make communications contextual by embedding voice, video, messaging and authentication directly into their software. We are re-inventing the communications market, taking it from its 150-year legacy in hardware to its future in software.
Twilio has more than 700,000 registered developers. Industry disruptors including Uber, Box and DocuSign and enterprises like Nordstrom, Coca-Cola, Walmart and Home Depot trust Twilio to power and innovate their communications at global scale.
Twilio is recognized as one of the 10 Fastest Growing Companies in San Francisco, one of The Bay Area's 10 Most InDemand Startups, and has over 400 employees with offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, New York City, Bogota, Tallinn, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.|
Support Twilio with Social Media services