Channel Sales Manager, MEA - Healthcare Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
Channel Sales Manager, MEA - Healthcare
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates, Dubai,East Side Circular Bld
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
The incumbent will be responsible for exceeding license fee revenue targets from assigned resellers and territory. This responsibility will include building a sales pipeline, forecasting, developing business relationships through indirect reseller channels and direct sales where necessary. All processes from initial recruitment, development of the annual reseller business plan, relationship management, account strategy reviews, through to solution positioning, solution pricing, negotiation, completion of legal paperwork and closing of the software sales, for business execution are day to day activities
- Point person for all healthcare channels / resellers in territory
- Responsible for supervising and supporting all indirect sales activities
- Sales management of significant deals and all deals in early stages of reseller life.
- Responsible for recruitment and termination of resellers where necessary
- Agree, close and monitor each channel / reseller annual business plan and measure objectives achievement.
- Facilitate and manage business development, accreditation, marketing and training plans for each channel
- Coordinate and manage Infor investment for channels/ resellers development
- Ensure channels customer support services deliver a high level of client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Organize and lead cross-functional teams to achieve the channels development.
- Responsible for monitoring channels operations as well as raising all client issues to senior management and executives as necessary.
- Provide daily leadership in channels /resellers & communicate effectively with the management team
- Comply with all processes and procedures that Infor must follow in compliance with government and internal regulations eg. Pricing, Legal Paperwork, Revenue recognition, Approvals
- To keep abreast of developments affecting the industry and the duties of the post through attending training (either residential or non-residential) as required
Additional role context:
- Frequent travel to channel and customer locations for sales, management and assistance.
- Working within a global matrix organization
- Managing complex relationships in different cultural environment
- Compliance with all internal processes and procedures (eg. Pricing and Legal Paperwork, Sales reporting, IPN agreements)
- Leveraging and contributing to overall sales and business development activities
- Negotiating under high pressure
- Working to tight deadlines, particularly quarter end
- High emphasis on achievement/over achievement of target margin quota
- Managing multiple resources and coaching sales teams with other pressing deadlines
Desired Skills & Experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in channel sales; field sales with relevant University degree preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Arabic. Other European language a bonus.
- Demonstrated skills in working with the Partner executives in driving channel sales
- Proven track record in managing channel partners in the ME region
- Demonstrated experience to work within a diverse organization from senior executives of different lines of business, finance and administration, geographic leadership, and sales team.
- Successful track record in software or solution selling through business partners
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send to Friend