Channel Sales Manager Mindjet
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Mindjet has long been known as the global standard for visual mapping of ideas and information, and now provides collaborative work management solutions that dramatically improve how people can work better together. Two million individuals, small businesses and Fortune 1000 companies around the world use Mindjet to capture ideas and information, store and organize it, create work plans, and then track the execution of those plans.
Mindjet is adding an experienced Channel Sales Manager to our team. Reporting to the Director of Channel Sales, this position will be responsible for onboarding new partners, building partner mindshare/capability, co-selling with partners, and ultimately driving Channel bookings. The right candidate will be an energetic person with passion and innate drive to excel at any task. As is typical with start-ups, this role goes beyond a traditional function ? the person must have the ability to act independently in an unstructured environment, operate proactively and have a passion/appreciation for the vision and mission of the company.
This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with a new disruptive & best-of-breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of creating a new business then you should be at Mindjet.
1. Create mindshare and enable new channel to position & sell Mindjet Solutions
2. Co-sell with partners & direct sales team to drive bookings results (both in SMB & Enterprise)
3. Develop programs for growing/nurturing channel partners
4. Act as Sales Manager for Channel opportunities
5. Meet/Exceed Channel Sales Quota
6. Manage partner relationships at the executive level and in the field
7. Define/drive improvements to the channel sales process
8. Drive relevancy and alignment with C-Level Executives
9. Collaborate with direct sales, business development, marketing, product management and engineering to facilitate new programs, offerings, and initiatives to drive channel success
10. Mentor other team members and demonstrate sales/channel leadership through example
1. 8-10+ years of sales Success (both Channels & Direct) in Cloud (SaaS) and/or Microsoft Environments
2. Familiarity with the Microsoft SharePoint ecosystem
3. Highly Motivated; Can work in a rapidly growing company and industry
4. Deliver professional & compelling sales pitch at the C-level (solution selling/business process improvement approach)
5. Aggressively leverages the channel to hunt for new sales opportunities
6. Ability to take communicate value of Mindjet?s products in a clear and succinct manner; and teach partners to do the same
7. Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently
8. Passion to be on a team with the vision to radically change the way we communicate and connect
9. BS or BA in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
Mindjet sets the standard in collaborative work management, with the first platform designed to help organizations visualize plans and then accelerate their implementation for transparent workflow and maximized productivity.
More than two million individuals, thousands of small businesses, and 83% of Fortune 100 companies use Mindjet to generate ideas, organize information, store and share data, and manage workflow, maximizing the power of collaboration.
||Koshland Building |
1160 Battery Street, Fourth Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED