CHANNELS ENABLEMENT MANAGER
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 75,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Training and enablement are some of the most important elements for Channel Partners to get started and become successful with an Infor Solutions business. Our goal is to provide Channel partners with the tools, resources, and financial incentives they need to rapidly grow a profitable and sustainable business around Infor products. As a Channels Enablement Manager, you will be a member of a global Channel development team and have responsibility for increasing the sales and delivery competency of our partner ecosystem in North America & Latin America.
The role will entail orchestrating, facilitating and/or managing within North America & Latin America;
· Training & Certification Program: The Infor Partner Network released the IPN Training & Certification Program on Jan 1, 2013. This program requires partners to become product certified within 9 months
· Quarterly Sales Enablement Bootcamps: 2-Day Sales & Presales bootcamps in Alpharetta, GA, for newly on-boarded partners or new partner employees
· Planning: Setting up partners training plans to capture goals, business initiatives, timing, products, roles, reporting and communications cadence
· Systems Access & Software Entitlements: Facilitating access to role based product learning paths and software aligned to business initiatives
· Foundation Infor Technology Training: Monitoring progress and proactively communicating to Partners Infor's ION technology as a pre-requisite to product training and part of the Training & Certification Program compliance
· Infor Product Training: Developing instructor led product training schedules that meet the needs of the partners within the geography
· Measurement and Reporting: Tracking partner resource training performance in target business initiatives
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |