Chief Architect - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
An architect at MuleSoft is someone who knows all the technical details to enlighten others and goes beyond of his duties to do the right thing for the product, company and customers. He is someone who can build a vision for a project as technically challenging as an ESB and be able to transmit it to all kinds of audiences.
Our ideal candidate has an incredible track of records showing how he turned every project into a success and is eager to make great things to impact how the world integrates their applications. We are looking for someone truly passionate about technology who will be relentless until Mule ESB is the best integration tool in the market and can drive a team of exceptional talents to achieve the best solution for our clients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Always have an opinion on a software architecture, design, and best practices and can communicate it constructively and articulately to teammates, management, and our users (through blog articles and forum postings)
- Passion for building great software that is reflected in your code, tests, writing, and speech
- Belief in the Apple approach to design (elegant simplicity and innovation packaged right trumps feature lists) and can apply it to Mule ESB
- Understand great software is judged by the user, will learn how Mule is used by others and find ways to improve it
- Amaze everybody with your technical knowledge and ability to motivate a team to technical excellence
- Educate clients on how they can solve their problems in the best possible way
- Benefits package includes health care ; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave.
- A highly competitive salary, stock options, and career development opportunities.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like JP Morgan, BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services