Civilian Account Executive Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We are searching for an aggressive, experienced Civilian Sales Rep for our Public Sector team, based in our Bethesda, MD office. This individual will have a measurable track record of success selling and promoting IT solutions through Federal Systems Integrators. Responsibilities include expanding relationships with existing integrators as well as encouraging FSI to add Splunk to their bids and existing programs. You will establish and execute on a list of major existing and new programs across the Civilian Sector of the Federal Government. You will map agency's major programs to FSI initiatives to influence additional pipeline and revenue for the Civilian Public Sector team. You work closely with our sales organization in a fast-paced environment facilitating cooperative account and opportunity development. The position will require travel as you will create awareness with FSI partners.
Role and Responsibility:
- Work with a Civilian Public Sector Sales teams (Regional Managers, Technical Consultants and Inside Reps) promoting Splunk via Federal Systems Integrators and positioning Splunk on large Federal Civilian programs.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to Splunk's sales rules of engagement.
- Manage and be the main point of contact Federal Systems Integrators as they engage in Program bids or with their Program Managers.
- Aggressively work to maximize Program oriented sales pipeline potential through best practices, training and support.
- Communicate masterfully with integrators on products and service offerings.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects and increase awareness in the Civilian Public Sector.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using the SalesForce automation tool.
- Keep up to date on major government programs and map Splunk to solution requirements
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Prepare written presentations, proposals, reports, and price quotations.
- Conduct contract negotiations.
- Define and execute FSI sales plans and regular progress checkpoint reviews.
- 7+ years of Business development or direct selling experience selling enterprise software solutions to large programs in the Federal Government or through Systems Integrators.
- Track record of success and knowledge with Systems Integrators in the Public Sector.
- Very comfortable in the â€œCâ€ suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Exceptional, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
Education and experience requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
||MD office, MD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED