Claims Billing Specialist Netsmart Technologies Inc.
Netsmart helps health and human services organizations transform care through the collaborative, coordinated management and exchange of clinical data across the care spectrum and through effective practice management that improves revenue cycle management. More than 18,000 client organizations, including 350,000 care providers and more than 40 state systems, use Netsmart products to help improve the quality of life for millions of people each year. Find out more About Us
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible Savings Plans
We look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and exciting organization. We value individual contributions in a team setting, backed by a progressive set of support tools and training. If you are seeking an environment that encourages constant growth and skill improvement, consider a career at Netsmart Technologies, Inc.!
The Claims Billing Specialist position is responsible for collecting, posting, and managing account payments. They are responsible for submitting claims and following up with insurance companies.
- Prepares and submits clean claims to various insurance companies either electronically or by paper.
- Issues any billing adjustments to insurance companies.
- Answers questions from clerical staff and insurance companies.
- Identifies and resolves patient billing problems.
- Prepares, reviews, and sends patient statements to mailing service.
- Reviews accounts and make recommendations to the Senior Claims Billing Specialist regarding non collectible accounts.
- Performs dialing collection actions including contacting insurance company, contacting site, correcting and resubmitting claims to third party payers.
- Enters daily deposits received from customer site.
- Processes payments and denials from insurance company either electronically or manually.
- Participates in educational activities.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
||Shawnee Mission, KS 66211 |