Classic ASP Programmer/Developer Bizzuka
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED ur programmers design, develop, implement, and maintain web-based application systems for Bizzuka including administrative interfaces, eCommerce systems, and backend ERP/EDI integration tools.
- Design ASP prototypes, visual interfaces and interaction of web-based applications as assigned.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user defined needs.
- Interact with Director of Systems & Programming, vendor personnel, and coordinate efforts with external vendors as needed.
- Analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Work with other team members to share best practices and lessons learned to continuously improve software development process.
- Implement user interface designs.
- Work with the product development team to design and enhance online user experiences.
- Review specifications and provide time estimates on the development of projects and features.
- Maintain knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Position requires knowledge of systems design and development.
- Must have advanced problem solving and analytical ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Should have experience with web development.
- Experience with the software development life cycle.
- Must demonstrate ability to work on multiple tasks with multiple projects, prioritizing workload in a fast changing environment and meeting commitments.
- Familiarity with MS Office products is a must.
- Microsoft SQL 2000 experience is a plus.
||Lafayette, LA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED