Client Account Manager All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
The Client Account Manager (CAM) will be the primary account relationship contact for an assigned base of All Covered Care customers. Their primary function is to manage all customer service activities for their clients. The CAM works in conjunction with IT Services Consultants (ITSC) where assigned, or may completely manage smaller clients. Proper execution of the CAM role will help ensure that the client continues to receive value from their relationship with All Covered.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- In conjunction with IT Services Consultants where applicable, provide tactical day-to-day account management for an assigned group of clients with a focus on:
- Client retention
- Client satisfaction
- Client profitability
- ACC & Project revenue and realized rate
- ACC terms and pricing
- Procurement revenue
- Extended services/offerings
- Provide extensive assistance to the ITSCs to facilitate customer relationship management, pricing requests, resource coordination and other activities as needed
- Maintain a rapport with assigned customer accounts to identify and address issues, concerns and additional revenue opportunities
- Act as client liaison with overall responsibility for client communications (schedules, engineer changes, invoice questions, etc.)
- Facilitate documentation of the Client Service Plan
- Maintain client account data in appropriate All Covered systems
- Coordinate with a variety of All Covered groups to leverage resources as needed to address service requests or issues
- Identify and propose extended services and project offerings
- Coordinate Procurement activities
- Assist with AR Management as requested by the Credit & Collections team
- Approve charges
- May participate in targeted marketing activities
- Minimum of three years of work experience in account management, ideally technology related.
- Excellent listening and customer service skills
- Inside sales and outbound calling skills
- Customer account management and customer relationship skills, with excellent follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop a professional rapport, diffuse volatile situations and maintain a dynamic and professional demeanor and presence with customers and employees
- Informs management of difficulties and proposes solutions in a constructive manner
- Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications. Will need strong computer skills to master the systems used by the organization
- Moderate knowledge of computer and network hardware and software, Internet connectivity terminology
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other office products
Daily interaction with a variety of clients and internal groups. When appropriate, leverage internal expertise and experience across All Covered. The Client Account Manager collaborates with their immediate supervisor, the Director of Client Services, and the IT Services Consultants account owners, along with the Director of Field Engineering, Engineering Team Leads and field engineering staff, and Central Services resources to ensure support expectations are met.
Consecutive hours spent at a time sitting in front of computer monitor and using keyboard and mouse. Occasional travel to client sites.
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
||Greenbelt, MD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED