The Active Network, Inc. provides technology applications and marketing services to community service organizations worldwide and has earned a reputation as a leading online destination for active lifestyles. The company's application services help organizations reduce the cost and complexity of managing community activities and fundraising events. Its marketing services offer integrated online and field marketing campaigns that help brands develop authentic relationships with active consumers. Its consumer properties offer a comprehensive destination for the active lifestyle.
The Active Network, located in Frostburg, Maryland, is currently seeking Client Application Specialist for 2013.
Client Application Specialsit is responsible for interception, documentation, troubleshooting and resolution of technical, application specific and customer service related issues.
- Document, analyze and report on daily issues, policies and procedures.
- Utilize real-time case tracking software to create, update and escalate cases
- Analyze, diagnose and escalate issues appropriately
- Provide support to remote users
- Provide exception customer service
- Perform troubleshooting for users of our various web based products and services
- Perform testing and report on application functionality
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Great interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Pride in your attendance and punctuality
- Willingness to learn new procedures and follow them
- Ability to adapt to change
- Quick learner of new software application
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to work rotating and flexible shifts
Nice to Have
- Windows application configuration knowledge
- Windows operating system configuration knowledge
- Experience with point of sale equipment such as: credit card swipes, receipt printers, barcode scanners and laser printers.
- Prior experience related to a customer service oriented environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Work involves sitting, walking, talking, hearing, using hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 40 pounds.
Don't let this great opportunity to work with a dynamic and energetic group of individuals pass you by, please apply now! Be sure to include salary history in your cover letter. EEO/AAP
|Location:||Frostburg, MD |
|Headquarters:||10182 Telesis Court|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|