Client Care Analyst Streamline Health Solutions
Streamline Health is currently seeking a Client Care Analyst. The Client Care Analyst reports to the Manager, Support Services and serves as the client?s primary point of contact for all communication and provides support for Streamline Health?s enterprise revenue cycle, workflow and analytics solutions. The prime directive of the Client Care Analyst is client satisfaction. This individual works closely with client system administrators, supervisors, and technical staff as well as internal Streamline Health staff to provide timely and accurate resolutions to support issues. The Client Care Analyst is responsible for the troubleshooting, escalation, and documentation of all client issues, requests, questions, and concerns. This individual maintains ownership of these items from start to finish and is required to provide timely and high quality status updates to client. The Client Care Analyst follows standard support processes and procedures and must demonstrate a commitment to client service in all situations.
Candidates must possess the following technical skills:
- A strong desire to learn and gain in-depth knowledge of all Streamline Health solutions.
- 2+ years technical support and/or client service experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in an acute care setting with healthcare technology applications preferred.
- Understanding of Microsoft operating systems (MCSA or MCSE preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications for everyday usage.
- Experience with scanners and barcode recognition technology preferred.
- Experience with networking technologies.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL preferred for reporting and maintenance duties.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or healthcare related field.
Candidates must possess the following non-technical skills:
- A strong commitment to client satisfaction at all levels.
- Excellent client service and rapport building skills.
- Excellent organizational, flexibility and teamwork skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced changing environment.
- Availability to provide after-hours support on a scheduled/non-scheduled basis.
- Must live in Atlanta, GA and work from Midtown, Atlanta office.
- Willingness to travel 10%
||Atlanta, GA |