As a Client Development Manager you will play a vital role in leading the definition, development and deployment of supply chain solutions for CaseStackâs clients, which are consumer packaged goods companies. You will be responsible for overseeing the clientâs experience by working in a team environment and guiding the various internal functions with touch points to the client - including sales, operations, accounting and information technology. In this role you will manage multiple projects to ensure successful, high-quality service levels during client implementation and throughout the clientâs relationship with CaseStack. Additionally, you will seek expansion opportunities and ensure the clientâs continued satisfaction with CaseStack. The ideal candidate for this position must exhibit the business acumen and flexibility required to successfully work with all levels of the clientâs organization â from âCâ level to entry level.
Periodic travel will be required (up to 30%).
Â ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
New Client On-Boarding and Implementation
- Act as the project management lead as new clients are implemented into the CaseStack warehouse facilities.
- Define timelines, tasks, and critical path issues to assure seamless and successful implementation into the CaseStack solution.
- Understand and document all roles and responsibilities for personnel within the clientâs organization.
- Perform client training on CaseStackâs proprietary supply chain management software tools.
- Work with warehousing and transportation service providers to outline and define client service solutions.
- Establish, define, and communicate SOPs with all relevant internal CaseStack departments.
Ongoing Account Management
- Manage an account list which includes multiple CaseStack clients.
- Work collectively with assigned client base to establish and monitor essential performance metrics and key performance indicators.
- Preempt and troubleshoot operational service challenges.
- Assure financial targets are being achieved for both the client and CaseStack.
Achieve Incremental Business Expansion from Client Base
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Work to become the trusted logistics advisor for assigned clients, with the goal of up-selling clients into an expanded set of services.
- Understand clientsâ complete set of logistics needs, and establish CaseStack as the comprehensive service provider of choice for the client.
- Work to optimize the CaseStack solution to meet clientsâ distribution needs in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Minimum 2 years of client service and/or project management experience preferably in supply chain and/or logistics industry.
- Bachelorâs Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Strong understanding of the U.S. retail environment and/or consumer packaged goods industry is desired.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with proven ability to inspire others to find creative solutions to challenging situations.
- Strong talent for multi-tasking and managing competing priorities effectively.
- Proven track record for implementing innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Highly organized; attentive to details.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to identify and assess clientsâ needs, and to craft compelling solutions.
- Self-directed, yet strong team player.
- Familiarity with EDI transactions, a plus.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k)), and are looking for individuals that have the motivation and desire to grow within this fast-paced environment.
CaseStack, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer supporting a drug-free working environment.Â Â We conduct pre-employment drug testing and background screening.