Client Implementation Coordinator - Pardot ExactTarget
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job FamilyInformation Technology ? Product
DescriptionPardot is a B2B Marketing Automation provider that increases revenue and maximizes efficiency for companies with multi-touch sales cycles. Pardot's lead management software features CRM integration, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and ROI reporting to help marketing and sales teams work together to generate and qualify sales leads, shorten sales cycles, and demonstrate marketing accountability. Pardot was named the Fastest Growing Technology company in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2011 as well as the Top Small Workplace by the AJC in 2012.
Pardot is hiring remarkable individuals to help introduce our clients to Pardot for the first time, specifically our West coast clients. As part of the Client Services Team, you?ll be new clients? point-person--help them set up their Pardot account, learn best practices, and have a knock-out start to using Pardot. You?ll set clients up for success, and become their personal sherpa as they learn the ins and outs of Pardot.
The Client Implementation Coordinator role begins with a training period that will expose you to all aspects of the Pardot software, client community, and every aspect of the Client Services Team, then ramps you up to take on the full responsibilities of the position.
Ideal candidates will have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, will be a quick study of technical concepts, will feel comfortable teaching technical concepts to a wide variety of people and proactively reaching out to clients to make sure they are on track to meet their goals, and will be totally committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Research and resolve inbound questions or requests
- Train clients and their teams on Pardot and assist with their marketing strategy needs
- Develop creative strategies with clients to find solutions to their marketing quandaries
- Drive client progress through remote communication
- Contribute to product documentation, knowledge base articles and process improvements
- Collaborate with other departments to provide an exceptional client experience
- Work with the Product Development Team to help map the future of the product
- Willing to relocate to the West coast OR willing to work remote on PST business hours
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Quick grasp of technical concepts
- Experience with CRM systems, HTML/CSS preferred
If able, please submit your resume in PDF format.
||Indianapolis, IN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED