Client Manager - Online Marketing Position2
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Years of Experience required
2-5 years agency work (or convince us you can herd cats)
Contract to permanent
- Support and manage existing and new client accounts.
- Project manage clients and internal teams. This includes the execution and implementation of online lead gen plans and all approved campaigns and projects.
- Proofing, editing, and sometimes writing copy for online channels, includes for example, PPC ads, banners, LPs, blogs...you will get mad props for being clever.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with client on new campaigns and online channels to add to their marketing plans...what we like to call "upsell".
- Help out with reporting and metrics (we love people who love numbers)
- Keep on top of the ever-changing online marketing world by researching blogs, and portals. Attend educational webcasts, tradeshows and trainings
- Assist with internal marketing projects as needed
- Be a comforting ear to other CMs who are having a "bad client day"...accompany them on a froyo run. (not required, but would be really nice of you)
- Please know what Twitter is. Actually, we would REALLY like you to have online marketing experience.
- Excellent communication and creative writing skills.
- Experience in the technology industry...both B2B and B2C. Other industry experiences an added plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team to solve problems and manage details
- Highly detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Sense of humor and love for snacks a must (FYI, our CEO loves Twizzlers)
- Casual dress code, young (and young at heart) energetic atmosphere, terrific staff and cool office location in the business district of Palo Alto
- Job might turn into a full-time permanent position if you WOW us
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED