Client Ops Rep All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. Our company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 1,000 contracted clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest engineers in this business.
The Client Operations Representative (COR) has primary responsibility for managing the schedules of the consultants, and managing customer service activities to ensure that all service appointments are recorded accurately in All Covered?s tracking system. Major emphasis is placed on facilitating outstanding customer service to internal and external customers. Maintaining accurate scheduling information within the scheduling system, informing customers of delayed arrival times, and acting as a pivot point of communication between the customer, account executive, and the primary computer consultant when situations or emergencies arise are crucial to this position.
Gobase, Scheduling and Deployment
- Manage scheduling requests to maximize consultant productivity
Schedule service requests and confirm with the customer in a timely manner
- Manage customers on "credit hold" status with appropriate management approval. Do not deploy consultants without proper approval.
- Work with the Manager of Client Operations to facilitate accurate and timely completion of the billing process
Customer Service, Account Management and Sales Support
- Professionally answer and direct incoming calls with a sense of urgency
- Provide extensive assistance to Account Executives to facilitate customer relationship management, pricing requests, processing of new contracts, and other activities as needed
- Maintain a rapport with assigned customer accounts to identify and address issues, concerns and additional revenue opportunities
- Maintain an accurate database of client contacts and related account data
- Coordinate internal resources to resolve service problems within customer accounts
- Ensure that account management documentation and required reports are timely and accurate
- Place outbound customer service calls each day
- Place welcome calls to each new customer
- Place "PLUS1" follow-up calls to customers for all Level 1, 2 and 3 appointments
- Contact every customer on "credit hold" at least once during every billing cycle
- Contact every active ACC and On-Call customer at least once every 6 weeks
- Contact inactive or never billed customers every week
- Ensure weekly call log documentation are timely and accurate
Human Resources, Facilities and Branch Operations
- Implement and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Provide assistance with assigned facilities management tasks
- Attend Sales team meeting at least twice every three months
- Attend Consulting team meeting at least once a month
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop skills
- Maintain confidentiality of personnel information including consultant cell phone numbers
- Provide assistance with assigned Human Resource
- Maintain a strong relationship with local Human Resources Representativex
- Inside sales and outbound calling skills
- Customer account management and customer relationship skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop a professional rapport, diffuse volatile situations and maintain a dynamic and professional demeanor and presence with customers and employees
- Informs management of difficulties and proposes solutions in a constructive manner
- Excellent grammar, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications. Strong computer skills to master GoBase Dashboard and modules, and Client Operations Intranet Reports
- Moderate knowledge of computer and network hardware and software, Internet connectivity terminology
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word and other office products
- Outstanding attendance record
- Strong work ethics of accountability, adaptability, self sufficiency and job effectiveness
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner.
||Hauppauge, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED