Client Partner / Director Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Yodlee is looking for an experienced Client Partner / Director.
Position Summary: Senior client management role (director level) with responsibility for driving revenue, professional services bookings, and client satisfaction of Yodlee clients. The selected candidate will manage a portfolio of Yodlee clients and act as the primary relationship executive. The candidate will develop and implement strategic Account Plans and Marketing plans to drive usage on Yodlee products, ensure that clients' projects and programs are successfully executed, work with Sales teams to identify new business opportunities, and drive mission-critical client projects and issues to champion Yodlee clients' best interests.
Â§ maximizing usage of Yodlee solutions
- Achieve and exceed bookings and revenue targets for assigned accounts
- Ensure the ongoing client satisfaction and success of each assigned Yodlee client by becoming the trusted advisor on Yodlee solutions.
- Create and maintain annual and quarterly client revenue plans that lead to the attainment of Yodlee financial goals for each client by:
Â§ leading negotiation of contract renewals
Â§ driving opportunities to sell Professional Services engagements
Â§ surfacing new solution sales opportunities
- Proactively manage assigned clients' financial forecast in collaboration with Finance and Sales Operations.
- Partner with clients to implement programs that ensure Yodlee consumer marketing best practices are adopted and continuously employed
- Becoming intimately familiar with clients' online offerings and related strategies, and effectively positioning the value and ROI of all Yodlee solutions
- Manage executive, mid-level and day-to-day client relationships
- Problem-solve, triage and escalate account issues as necessary
- Lead client interactions to identify and agree on strategic account goals, measurement, and key opportunities.
- Establish regular communication to advance key projects and new opportunities with clients.
- Provide regular updates to Senior Management at Yodlee.
- Communicate client and market trends to Yodlee solution development and marketing teams.
ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS AND QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent relationship management skills; Ability to create total confidence and trust with clients
- Strong persuasion and leadership presence in order to open doors and achieve results
- Perseverance, dedication, commitment and a total focus on achieving goals
- Self-directed, independent and meticulous attention to detail
- Impeccable ethics and teamwork a must.
- Strategic Account Management skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Experience driving usage of an online consumer finance product
- Can articulate the value proposition that financial services technology products offer clients â€" specifically for retail banking, brokerage, and financial portals
- Familiarity working with financial institution clients and within a software and services environment
- Ability to understand technology issues; discuss and recommend innovative solutions
- Superior analysis, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- 10+ years experience in a sales, marketing or account management role
- 5+ years experience in a technology or financial services field
- Experience creating and growing a new 'start-up' initiative within an organization
- Bachelor's degree required.
- MBA or related technical degree a plus
- Some travel required
*** This is a Yodlee Sales Commission eligible position
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED