Client References Manager Bazaarvoice
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Bazaarvoice:
Bazaarvoice is based on a simple truth; when people talk to each other, people buy stuff they are happy about because they trust the opinions of others. We see a day when all voices are connected and, together, help the marketplace function better. That?s what our name means: the ?voice of the marketplace.? We?ve built a network that connects businesses together to amplify the authentic voices of people wherever they shop ? online, in-store and mobile.
Each month, more than 400 million people view and share authentic opinions, questions and experiences about 20 million products in the Bazaarvoice network. Our technology platform channels these voices into the places that influence purchases.
Our network helps businesses gain access to a wider audience of shoppers and trusted consumer content to improve sales and marketing. Insights from our network data help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences, drive product innovation and performance, make better merchandising decisions and build brand advocates and loyalty.
Who We Want:
- Become the point person for the field in their client reference needs.
- Outline a process for reference requests for field and for PR opportunities.
- Align on best practices with external partners as well as internal stakeholders (e.g. web team, analyst relations, etc.)
- Revisit pipeline of case studies currently outlined and ensure all are aligned with the field.
- Develop the pipeline for the case study program aligned with sales and marketing priorities
- Build client reference for emerging velocity and local initiatives
- Work closely with the client services team to identify clients in the new model for case studies, reference requests, and speaking opportunities and Summit participation, etc.
BV Summit Support and Beyond
- Client reference manager will also own the client outreach and management for the Leadership Meeting at Summit. Building from a very solid historical base, an opportunity exists to think through de-duplication of client requests and that we have a clear articulation and plan for what is in it for the participants.
- Executive speaking series and Cient Advisory Board - The field marketing team has explored both of these programs and it will be passed along to the CRM to bring these initiatives to life.
Skills and Experience Necessary for the Role:
We are looking for someone that is passionate about telling the story of our business and how we create value for our clients.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a grasp of the Bazaarvoice business and understand the various ways that we partner with clients. The candidate shoud also have a strong background in client interaction from both a sales and retention perspective and be able to work with clients to communicate mutual success. The role will be writing intensive at times, so the candidate must be an effective written and verbal communicator. Accordingly, the candidate will be asked to represent the client reference program as well as individual case studies to large audiences, so a comfortable public speaking ability is also needed.
||3900 N. Capital of Texas Hwy |
Austin, TX 78746
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Bazaarvoice, one of Austin's leading, venture-backed Web startups that serves domestic and international Fortune 500 brands with word of mouth online technology and services. We have experienced explosive growth with featured articles in the New York Times, AdAge, Fortune Magazine, and we are the only Texas-based startup to make the Red Herring 100 North America and Global list.Investors: Austin Ventures
, Battery Ventures
, First Round Capital All Jobs: at Bazaarvoice
|Headquarters:||3900 N. Capital of Texas Hwy|
Austin, TX 78746
|Company Profile:||About Bazaarvoice
Bazaarvoice is a SaaS company that brings the power of social commerce to the world's best brands. Social commerce happens when you connect customers to one another in ways which drive measurable results to your business. Bazaarvoice helps all types of businesses capture, display, share, and analyze customer conversations online. Our combination of technology and personalized services help brands build online communities who help drive measurable business goals. We make it easy for our clients to let their customers share opinions, knowledge, and experiences.
Bazaarvoice is an open, creative and collaborative culture, where passion and excellence rule. You have the opportunity to work within a world-class organization bringing cutting-edge interfaces and functionality to market on leading eCommerce sites. Great ideas can come from anywhere. We're looking for imaginative people who want to be a part of the conversation and have an impact on the future of social commerce.
Support Bazaarvoice with Social Media services