Client Relationship Manager USA Corporate Services Inc
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED USA Corporate Services, on the forefront of bringing foreign firms (and their jobs) to the USA, is looking for high-energy, goal-oriented Relationship Managers. As a member of the USA Client Relations Team you will respond to new prospects and work with them to create successful new businesses in the US.
You are a passionate "hunter." Creative, energetic and a self-starter, you understand and love the sales process, how to qualify and close on the phone and online, follow-up and drive deals forward and compress decision cycles. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the marketplace.
More importantly, you want to make an impact, and grow as an individual and professional. If you want a lasting, fulfilling career, filled with diverse challenges that make you think and learn, opportunities for career and personal growth, as well as work that is appealing and valued, this is the place to be.
You can expect a company culture where an entrepreneurial approach is not just welcomed but encouraged. Where you can work with colleagues who are supportive, positive, passionate and fun. Where rules and bureaucracy are scarce. Where best practices and knowledge are shared freely.
We are looking to fill multiple positions with highly motivated people who are ready to roll. Results-driven individuals who aren't afraid to pick up the phone or meet someone for a live discussion are perfect for our fast-paced team. As a Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for responding to new prospects, cultivating relationships, and closing deals. We have an excellent training program for new Relationship Managers that not only offers invaluable sales training, but also introduces you to the process of company formation - valuable information for anyone contemplating their own startup in the future.
- Respond to incoming leads, whether by online chat, phone, email or webform.
- Call and email potential customers and establish a relationship and rapport
- Schedule in-person meetings in person to discuss client issues in depth
- Understand each prospective client's unique problems and solve with USA solutions
- Have the ability to read complex situations and make good judgement calls
- Be a team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced high octane environment
- Four-year college degree
- Extremely comfortable speaking with people on the phone and in person
- Desires to play an integral part of creating and shaping a company's sales culture and team.
- Is able to use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecasting.
- Thrives in fast pace start-up environment.
- Organized and excellent with time management
- Confident in ability to break down a problem and find unique solutions
- Cool under pressure with ability to balance and execute many important decisions at once
- Well spoken and well written
- Results driven and confident in your abilities
- Uncapped commission package
- Excellent upward career potential in creating and leading an effective sales organization
- Culture of autonomy (no micromanaging)
- Attractive benefits program
- Positive and team oriented culture
Our office is located in Midtown Manhattan, opposite the Empire State Building, and very convenient to mass transit. It's bright and colorful, and although it can get very hectic at times it is a clean and comfortable place to work. Office hours are 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
USA Corporate Services is the gateway for foreign entrepreneurs and startups to enter the US market and grow into successful companies. Here you can learn what to consider when setting up a company, what are the procedures and the real costs and benefits, and see the whole life cycle of a company from creation to cashing in or (or closing down). You'll be trained to guide various types of clients through this process, and in the long term have this knowledge for the future, should you be considering your own startup in the future.
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at USA Corporate Services Inc
|Headquarters:||19 W 34th St. #1018|
New York, NY 10001
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||USA Corporate Services is a leading gateway for foreign firms looking to expand into the US market. If you want a lasting, fulfilling career, filled with diverse challenges that make you think and learn, opportunities for career and personal growth, as well as work that is appealing and valued, consider joining our team.
You can expect a company culture where an entrepreneurial approach is not just welcomed but encouraged. Where you can work with colleagues who are supportive, positive, passionate and fun. Where rules and bureaucracy are scarce. Where best practices and knowledge are shared freely. |
Support USA Corporate Services Inc with Social Media services