Client Service Engineer (Technical Support) SafeNet Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Organization NameTechnical Support
At SafeNet, we employ the brightest and smartest people in the world. With more than 50 offices worldwide and 1,600 employees, we know the importance of acquiring the very best talent to make our company succeed. No matter what the job is ? technical writer, software engineer or a customer service representative ? we're always looking for our future leaders. Our number one goal is to staff our company with highly motivated employees that are eager to put their fingerprints throughout SafeNet and help drive us to continued successes. So if you're ready to be part of something special, we're ready and waiting. SafeNet, get inside.
Under general direction provides technical support to customers, answering more complex questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or Internet. Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer. Conveys customer feedback to product development staff. Possesses thorough knowledge of company?s products used by customers. Responsible for resource planning and allocation, managing customer expectations and project deliverables, and providing cross-functional escalation and communication.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent education and experience.
BSEE or BSCS, or equivalent preferred.
4 years industry experience working in a customer support role, providing technical application support, in-depth trouble-shooting and diagnostics in the area of Identity and Access Management (IAM).
1) Working knowledge in both Unix/Linux and Windows.
2) Familiarity with virtual environments (VMWare or equivalent)
3) Excellent knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP-base directories
4) Understanding of PKCS standards
5) Knowledge of networking protocols
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include, but are not limited, to, the following:
1) Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer
2) Resolves client?s questions or problems over the telephone or internet in the area of the system configuration/setup, product functionality and bugs/enhancements
3) Keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved
4) Involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting
5) Responsible for appropriate referral to other support and quality assurance areas
6) Visits clients at client sites, performs training, analysis, etc.
7) Resource planning/allocations
8) Write technical notes, application notes, case studies and solutions
9) Responsible for resource planning and allocation
10) Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users
11) Other duties as assigned
SafeNet continually strives to offer employees a strong benefit package with access to some of the best plan options available. As a result, our benefit package covers a broad spectrum of options for our employees. In addition, we also offer competitive salaries and telecommuting opportunities for some positions.
SafeNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce while maintaining an alcohol and drug-free workplace. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
||Redwood City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED