Client Services Intern ExactTarget
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job FamilyInformation Technology ? Product
DescriptionPardot is a B2B Marketing Automation provider that increases revenue and maximizes efficiency for companies with multi-touch sales cycles. Pardot's lead management software features CRM integration, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and ROI reporting to help marketing and sales teams work together to generate and qualify sales leads, shorten sales cycles, and demonstrate marketing accountability. Pardot was named the Fastest Growing Technology company in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2011 as well as the Top Small Workplace by the AJC in 2012.
Pardot is hiring outstanding individuals to help support our growing Client Services Team in a full-time internship position. You?ll work on a variety of tasks with the Services Team and your projects will make a noticeable impact (we don?t make our interns fetch coffee!).
This position will expose the intern to the marketing automation industry as a whole, as well as the various facets of a growing software company. You?ll work in a fun, fast-paced environment with a friendly team.
The perfect candidate will be enthusiastic and motivated, an outstanding and friendly communicator (written and verbal), a real team-player who thrives in a collaborative environment, and will have a proficiency for picking up new concepts quickly.
Responsibilities may include:
- Updating client and prospect data in the CRM
- Auditing and updating product documentation and client resources
- Compiling and creatively summarizing client feedback to share internally
- Reaching out to clients about changes in product functionality
- Assisting other team members with creating items for clients within our software application
- Liaising with other departments within the company to assist with various projects
- Creating new client accounts within our software application
- Pursuing or recently completed a BA/BS degree with strong academic record, school and community involvement
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proactive, with a strong attention to detail and organization
- Participate in fun company events and celebrations
- Join in valuable training sessions with other employees
- Learn about the growing marketing automation industry
- Free breakfast Monday-Thursday, lunch on Mondays, and unlimited snacks and soft drinks
- On-site massage therapist
- Potential opportunity for full-time employment upon completion of the internship
If able, please submit your resume in PDF format.
||Atlanta, GA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED