CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER Global Market Insite
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DESCRIPTION
Great entry-level opportunity to learn GMI?s business from the ground up! We currently have a great career opportunity in this growing technology company for a key member of the Client Services Team located in Marlborough, MA. Three keys to success in this role are excellent communication skills, client relationship management skills and project management skills.
The GMI Client Services Manager is a market research professional responsible for managing and overseeing the end-to-end execution of online research projects while cultivating strong relationships with researchers and marketers within client organizations. The position plays a critical role serving as the primary client delivery contact and market research expert while demonstrating exceptional project management skills. The Client Services Manager is responsible for learning the client?s internal research delivery processes and protocols and translating those requirements effectively while coordinating cross-functional resources to ensure client standards and expectations are being met.
- Management of all end-to-end project level details to ensure projects are delivered to client specifications, on-time and on-budget
- Coordinate and oversee project support across internal GMI teams and third-party partners to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction including meeting project timelines and specifications
- Understand the client?s research needs and confidently communicate GMI?s ability to meet them
- Ensure that the project design meets the needs of the client by providing guidance concerning implementation of online research best practices related to questionnaire, sample plan and data reporting
- Support sales efforts and participate in Account Plan development and realization of account goals
- Increase client awareness and understanding of GMI's products and capabilities to augment GMI?s direct selling activities and positioning within the account
- Help to maintain existing account relationships to ensure they remain healthy, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial, with a goal of securing repeat business and achievement of targeted revenues.
- Develop a sound understanding of GMI?s product portfolio and ability to facilitate and support the delivery of new and expanded products/services
- 1-2+ years related work experience with proven ability to manage projects and build client relationships
- BA/BS in Business Marketing, Social Science, or related field
- Must be a strong communicator/listener, strategic thinker
- Ability to develop and maintain productive business relationships
- Competitive nature accompanied by strong teamwork ethic and passion for satisfying clients
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present to groups
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects under tight deadlines is essential
- Microsoft Office and Windows expertise
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Global Market Insite, Inc. (GMI) was founded in 1999 with one goal in mind: make it easier, faster and more efficient for market research professionals and marketers to conduct global research. With consumer and specialty panels in over 200 countries and territories and a wide range of technology-enabled market research services, GMI is the partner of choice for market research anywhere in the world. GMI has pioneered many of the technology innovations that paved the way for this growing market and continues to be the worldwide leader in helping businesses to connect with their customers and collect data to support critical decisions.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and spirited. We have a collegial work environment where we get things done and we like to win!
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED