CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER, MARKET RESEARCH Global Market Insite
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DESCRIPTION
The GMI Client Services Manager is a market research professional responsible for managing and overseeing the end-to-end execution of online research projects while simultaneously cultivating strong relationships with researchers and marketers within client organizations. The position plays a critical role serving as the primary client delivery contact and market research expert while demonstrating exceptional project management skills. The Client Services Manager is responsible for learning the client?s internal research delivery processes and protocols and translating those requirements effectively while coordinating cross-functional resources to ensure client standards and expectations are being met.
- Management of all end-to-end project level details to ensure projects are delivered to client specifications, on-time and on-budget
- Coordinate and oversee project support across internal teams and third-party partners to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction including meeting project timelines and specifications
- Understand the client?s research needs and confidently communicate our ability to meet them
- Ensure that the project design meets the needs of the client ? providing guidance to clients concerning implementation of online research best practices related to questionnaire, sample plan and data reporting
- Support sales efforts and participate in Account Plan development and realization of account goals
- Increase client awareness and understanding of products and capabilities to augment direct selling activities and positioning within the account
- Help to maintain existing account relationships to ensure they remain healthy, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial, with a goal of securing repeat business and achievement of targeted revenues.
- Develop a sound understanding of the product portfolio and ability to facilitate and support the delivery of new and expanded products/services
- 2-5+ years related work experience with proven ability to manage projects and build client relationships
- BA/BS in Business Marketing, Social Science, or related field
- Custom market research experience strongly preferred and required for senior positions
- Must be a strong communicator/listener, strategic thinker
- Ability to develop and maintain productive business relationships
- Competitive nature accompanied by strong teamwork ethic and passion for satisfying clients
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present to groups
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects under tight deadlines is essential
- Microsoft Office and Windows expertise
Global Market Insite, Inc. (?GMI?) was founded in 1999 to use advanced technology to make global market research more efficient and reliable. Today, GMI provides its clients online research access to millions of consumers worldwide through a broad range of profiling and data collection technologies. Our Company is the partner of choice for market research anywhere in the world. We have an entrepreneurial and spirited culture that rewards those who contribute to the Company?s success.
In 2011, GMI became a Lightspeed Research company. Our progress presents new and exciting opportunities ? requiring creativity, new technologies, thought leadership, and operational excellence.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and spirited. We have a collegial work environment where we get things done and we like to win! We currently have a great career opportunity in this growing technology company for a key member of the Client Services team located in Warren, NJ.
||Warren, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED