CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER Global Market Insite
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DESCRIPTION
Great entry-level opportunity to learn GMI?s business from the ground up! We currently have a great career opportunity in this growing technology company for a key member of the Client Services Team located in Hopkins, MN. Three keys to success in this role are excellent communication skills, client relationship management skills and project management skills.
The GMI Client Services Manager is a market research professional responsible for managing and overseeing the end-to-end execution of online research projects while cultivating strong relationships with researchers and marketers within client organizations. The position plays a critical role serving as the primary client delivery contact and market research expert while demonstrating exceptional project management skills. Responsible for learning the client?s internal research delivery processes and protocols and translating those requirements effectively while coordinating cross-functional resources to ensure client standards and expectations are being met.
- Management of all end-to-end project level details to ensure projects are delivered to client specifications, on time and on budget
- Coordinate and oversee project support across internal GMI teams and third-party partners to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction including meeting project timelines and specifications
- Understand the client?s research needs and confidently communicate GMI?s ability to meet them
- Ensure that the project design meets the needs of the client by providing guidance concerning implementation of online research best practices related to questionnaire, sample plan and data reporting
- Support sales efforts and participate in Account Plan development and realization of account goals
- Increase client awareness and understanding of GMI's products and capabilities to augment GMI?s direct selling activities and positioning within the account
- Help to maintain existing account relationships to ensure they remain healthy, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial, with a goal of securing repeat business and achievement of targeted revenues.
- Develop a sound understanding of GMI?s product portfolio and ability to facilitate and support the delivery of new and expanded products/services
- 1-2+ years related work experience with proven ability to manage projects and build client relationships
- BA/BS in Business Marketing, Social Science, or related field
- Must be a strong communicator/listener, strategic thinker
- Ability to develop and maintain productive business relationships
- Competitive nature accompanied by strong teamwork ethic and passion for satisfying clients
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present to groups
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects under tight deadlines is essential
Who we are
Quality-seeking researchers, marketers and brands choose GMI as their trusted global partner for digital data collection. Our innovative technology, proven sampling methodologies and operational excellence facilitate a deep understanding of consumer opinions and behavior. From intelligent sampling to award-winning survey engagement to sample management and custom reporting, GMI adds value at every stage of the research process.
Founded in 1999 with global headquarters in Bellevue, Washington, GMI has operations throughout America, Europe and Asia Pacific and serves some 4,000 customers in more than 70 countries. GMI is part of Lightspeed Research, the leading provider of technology-enabled solutions and online respondents for global market research.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and spirited. We have a collegial work environment where we get things done and we like to win!
||Minneapolis, MN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED