Client Services Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia is looking for a talented individual to join the high performing, hard working and fun loving Client Services team. The Client Service Manager will be responsible for implementing and optimizing display campaigns for Trulia's agency and brand advertiser accounts. The Client Service Manager will work closely with Sales and Ad Ops to ensure orders are fully delivered and advertisers' expectations are exceeded. The key metrics of success are related to billed revenue, client satisfaction, and retention rates.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of facing problems smartly and with confidence, overcoming obstacles with limited time or resources and most importantly, maintaining composure under pressure. The Client Service Manager must be a top notch team player willing to collaborate on a variety of projects as well as an efficient and trustworthy independent producer. He or she must also be comfortable in a rapidly changing work environment. Amazing attention to detail, superb written and verbal communication skills and creative problem solving abilities are must-have qualities.
If you are an analytical thinker and a people person, you will thrive in this new role. Trulia has over 30 million monthly unique visitors, a wide variety of unique advertising products and a rapidly growing mobile presence. This position can be based either in Trulia's Manhattan office near Union Square.
- Measure growth and performance of assigned accounts.
- Work with Trafficking group to optimize campaign performance and accurately forecast revenue based on detailed pacing and delivery data.
- Work with Sales Development group to evaluate campaign performance for use in developing new and better vertical specific ad products.
- Support Sales representatives with account reviews and in-person meetings.
- Collect data from a variety of sources (comScore, Omniture, Hitwise, DFP, Trulia specific query tools, etc.) to compose clean, meaningful reports for internal and external use.
- Develop and nurture client relationships to exceed quarterly satisfaction goals. Exhibit flexibility, patience and professionalism at all time.
- Become Trulia.com expert, capable of answering off-the-cuff questions with ease or directing queries to the appropriate parties.
- Proactively seek new online advertising knowledge, keep current with interactive media trends.
- BA/BS with strong academic record.
- At least 1 year experience in client services or account management, preferably for an internet media company.
- Passion for providing excellent service and exceeding client expectations.
- Familiarity with DSM and Salesforce is a plus.
- Expertise in all standard Windows Microsoft programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and proactive with superior organization skills and incredible attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confidence interacting with people across all departments and levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Understanding of online advertising industry, text links, rich media display products, campaign success metrics, media buying/selling, and sales process preferred.
- High caliber recommendations.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED