Client Services Representative (financial services) Envestnet Asset Management
DescriptionEnvestnet (NYSE:ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology-enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid-sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front-, middle- and back-office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Currently we are seeking candidates who have an enthusiasm and commitment to provide a "Best in Class" client service experience to our Financial Advisors.
POSITION: Client Services Representative
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
- Facilitating the process of opening and maintaining accounts
- Managing Advisor inquiries
- Fielding requests from internal groups regarding client accounts
- Providing daily phone coverage for the region
- Training advisor clients on website functionality
- Financial services industry experience - 1 to 3 years
- Series 65 preferred
- Ability to prioritize and maintain multiple client requests
- Well-developed organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Envestnet is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability (unrelated to the ability to perform job duties) veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.
||Chicago, IL |