Client Solutions Coordinator- Pardot ExactTarget
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job FamilyInformation Technology ? Product
DescriptionPardot is a B2B Marketing Automation provider that increases revenue and maximizes efficiency for companies with multi-touch sales cycles. Pardot's lead management software features CRM integration, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and ROI reporting to help marketing and sales teams work together to generate and qualify sales leads, shorten sales cycles, and demonstrate marketing accountability. Pardot was named the Fastest Growing Technology company in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2011 as well as the Top Small Workplace by the AJC in 2012 and 2013.
Pardot is hiring outstanding individuals ready to impress our growing client base with exceptional support for technical troubleshooting and best practices questions. Swoop in to save the day when a client needs help, and build a lasting relationship with Pardot?s awesome customer service team. We are seeking candidates who are able to help support our APAC clients.
The Client Solutions Coordinator role begins with a training period that will expose you to all aspects of the Pardot software, client community, and every aspect of the Client Services Team, then ramps you up to take on the full responsibilities of the position.
The perfect candidate will be an enthusiastic champion for customer service, an outstanding and friendly communicator (written and verbal), a natural puzzle solver, a real team-player who thrives in a collaborative environment, and will have a proficiency for picking up intricate or technical concepts quickly and helping others do the same.
- Research and respond to best practices and technical support requests from our growing client base through email, chat, and one-on-one interactions
- Develop creative strategies with clients to find solutions to their marketing quandaries
- Liaise with engineers to escalate high-priority support requests
- Create and maintaining product documentation
- Work with the Product Development Team to help map the future of the product
- Must be willing to work Sydney, Australia business hours i.e 9am-6pm UTC+ 10:00 OR Sun- Thurs 7pm-4am EST OR Sun- Thurs 4pm-1am PST
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record, university and community involvement
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Previous experience in customer service appreciated, but newbies to professional customer service welcome!
- Proactive, with a strong attention to detail and organization
If able, please submit your CV in PDF format.
||Indianapolis, IN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED