Client Solutions Coordinator- Pardot ExactTarget
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job FamilyInformation Technology ? Product
DescriptionPardot is a B2B Marketing Automation provider that increases revenue and maximizes efficiency for companies with multi-touch sales cycles. Pardot's lead management software features CRM integration, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and ROI reporting to help marketing and sales teams work together to generate and qualify sales leads, shorten sales cycles, and demonstrate marketing accountability. Pardot was named the Fastest Growing Technology company in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2011 as well as the Top Small Workplace by the AJC in 2012.
Pardot is hiring outstanding individuals ready to impress our growing client base with exceptional support for technical troubleshooting and best practices questions. Swoop in to save the day when a client needs help, and build a lasting relationship with Pardot?s awesome customer service team. We are seeking candidates who are able to help support our West coast clients.
The Client Solutions Coordinator role begins with a training period that will expose you to all aspects of the Pardot software, client community, and every aspect of the Client Services Team, then ramps you up to take on the full responsibilities of the position.
The perfect candidate will be an enthusiastic champion for customer service, an outstanding and friendly communicator (written and verbal), a natural puzzle solver, a real team-player who thrives in a collaborative environment, and will have a proficiency for picking up intricate or technical concepts quickly and helping others do the same.
- Research and respond to best practices and technical support requests from our growing client base through email, chat, and one-on-one interactions
- Develop creative strategies with clients to find solutions to their marketing quandaries
- Liaise with engineers to escalate high-priority support requests
- Create and maintain product documentation
- Work with the Product Development Team to help map the future of the product
- Willing to relocate to the West coast OR work remotely on PST business hours
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record, school and community involvement
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Previous experience in customer service appreciated, but newbies to professional customer service welcome!
- Proactive, with a strong attention to detail and organization
If able, please submit your resume in PDF format.
||Seattle, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED