Client Support Representative Endplay
Twitter Facebook Linked In Skype
News & Events
Who We Are
Board of Directors
Client Support Representative
- Support client?s day to day operational needs, and provide workarounds and solutions to their issues.
- Provide amazing client support and technical issue resolution through efficient communication via email, instant message, chat, phone and other readily available alternatives.
- Provide training to clients in the use of the system and ancillary tools, services and stand-alone applications.
- Help support the use of modules, components, pages, layouts and services on client sites.
- Troubleshoot and develop workarounds for critical software and service issues.
- Write technical solutions, Tips and Tricks, and whitepapers for innovative integration solutions.
- Be ?on-call? according to set schedules for service support.
- Be flexible and willing to put in the hours required in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Necessary Requirements and Skills:
- Expert communication skills
- BS in computer science or technical experience a bonus (and indicative of the type of person we?re looking for).
- Solid knowledge of basic Operating Systems including: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X and Linux
- Basic knowledge of defect tracking software (e.g. JIRA, bugzilla, test track, etc?).
- Understanding of Tiered support processes a plus.
- Experience with being on 24x7 support team a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively regarding technical and functional issues with clients, partners and internal resources.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to multitask in an independent and timely manner, to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Los Angeles, CA
||Los Angeles, CA |