Clinical Account Manager Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: Responsible for the driving revenue growth through promotion and sales of targeted diagnostic technologies (instruments and consumables) to laboratories in assigned geographic territory. Two (4) territories consisting of Molecular Diagnostics Labs in Eastern, Western, Central and Southern regions.
1. Meet and exceed sales targets to achieve maximum revenue growth in assigned territory.
2. Execute strategic and tactical Sales and Marketing MDX Plans successfully.
3. Provide customer support by thorough knowledge of Promega?s product line and effective communication of applications related to these products.
4. Secure comprehensive competitive knowledge and utilize data to gain market share. Report important activities (technical developments, trends within accounts, marketing activities etc).
5. Develop and execute business plans for targeted account to reach sales targets. Complete a territory business analysis for management review on a quarterly basis.
6. Proactively analyze territory performance, market trends and lost business on a routine basis and provide an action plan to address problems and leverage successes.
7. Act as the technical liaison with customer base to ensure satisfaction with product and company.
8. Prepare and deliver key presentations to individuals, small or large groups.
9. Effectively sell Promega sales message to all customers in the targeted territory.
10. Effectively insulates accounts against competition and regaining lost customer accounts.
11. Integrate successfully into team selling environment by partnering sales efforts with Regional Manager and Field Applications Specialists, and other Promega colleagues.
12. Responsible for all territory analysis to assure optimal sales execution with future opportunities and minimization of business loss and future opportunity. Negotiate contracts while remaining within corporate pricing guidelines.
13. Business/Markets: Responsible for acquiring and maintaining KOL relationships with Top assigned accounts and for any other territory KOL Increase number of strategic partnerships for future projects.
14. Assure forecasting accuracy to > 90% and 100% CRM compliance for all assigned accounts.
15. Assure success of collaborative efforts between FAS and Clinical Sales Team.
16. Other duties as assigned.
17. Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. BS/BA in related life science field.
2. Ability to understand and articulate complex scientific literature and use extensive and complex clinical data as a key factor in the sales process.
3. Minimum of 4 years relevant sales experience with a verifiable record of rankings, target achievement and other success related expertise.
4. Proven experience in successful selling and supporting of multifaceted MDX product line.
5. Prior experience successfully selling to molecular diagnostic labs.
6. 2+ years of relevant molecular testing lab experience and familiar with basic laboratory practices and procedures.
7. Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.
8. Met or exceeded sales targets for the majority of professional history.
9. Experience and comfort in dealing with Medical Directors, Pathologists, physicians and other diagnostic lab staff.
10. Experience in capital equipment sales.
11. Working knowledge of Miller ? Heiman Strategic Selling and/or SPIN Selling.
12. Possess a valid US driver?s license.
1. MS in related life sciences field or Lab director/manager.
2. Large account management experience.
1. Ability to move up to 70lbs.
2. Ability to drive a vehicle.
3. Ability to use computer and telephone equipment.
4. Ability to travel up to 60% dependent on territory.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED